B.Voc. in Machine Learning & AI Skills
Machine Learning skills are in great demand in the industry to glean hidden insights from huge volumes of data to work more efficiently and also gain a competitive edge. These skills include data analytics, deep learning, statistical analysis, etc. With the B.VoC program in Machine Learning & AI Skills, in the School of Computing Skills, we will prepare students to be industry-ready in these much sought-after skills. The B.Voc program is modular in nature with multiple exit points at Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and B.Voc. Each of the six semesters carries 30 credits, resulting in a total of 180 credits for B.Voc.
- Train to NSQF level 7 in the job role of Data Scientest
- Train for multiple skill sets in IT, like Deep Learning, Data Analytics,AI,etc
- Be able to design and implement data-driven products in any company
- Be eligible to appear in all competitive exams in any goverment sector like UPSC, Defence, Railways and other PSUs
- Train & equip with knowledge and understanding to become an Entrepreneur
- Also achieve certification, Diploma and advanced diploma on the way to B.Voc
10+2 PCM or ITI after 10th or Polytechnic Diploma will be considered as equivalent to 10+2
Admission will be through an Entrance Exam or based on the merit of the qualifying examination.
It has been predicted that the annual worldwide Al revenue will grow from US$643.7 million in 2016 to US$38.8 billion by 2025. The revenue for enterprise Al applications will increase from US$358 million in 2016 to US$31.2 billion by 2025, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 64.3%. Thus Al and Machine learning are exploding, with smart algorithms being used everywhere from email to smartphone apps to marketing campaigns. So if one is looking for an in-demand career, the skills to work with smart machines/artificial intelligence are a great advantage.The student is able to articulate a business problem into a mathematical machine learning problem, and bring value at the end.
Some of the career opportunities in Machine Learning skill are as follows:
- Fresh graduates or those with only one year's experience can become Data Science interns in ML techniques like NLP or Python programming
- Skills in ML can also lead to fresh graduates becoming junior data scientists
- Graduates with about 3-8 years' experience, can take up the role of a Data Scientist in Deep Learning
- Those interested in end-point security can have a career in Automation with ML, for example to recognize file malware threats and deal with them effectively
- Many jobs are available as Scientist in Analytics and Machine Intelligence