The School follows the Swiss dual system and applies modern teaching methods of Problem based learning (PBL).It is intended to promote the acquisition of flexibly usable knowledge, the development of interdisciplinary skills, and a better problem-solving capability. Social competence and teamwork are key qualifications that can be acquired within the scope of this training. The program is guided by a highly specialized Swiss Tutor.
The school provides a new program in Healthcare called Medical Nursing Assistant (MNA). The MNAwill gain elementary theoretical knowledge, needed for practical assistance of the nurse, diverse practical know-how, professional awareness, high motivation and dedication and respectful professional behaviour.
As the education is competence based, the students will have the ability to work independently in a hospital ward from the first day after completing the Course.
This Program is aimed at training candidates for the job of a Medical Nursing Assistant (MNA). provide for the patients’ daily care, patients’ comfort, patient’s safety, and patients’ health needs in a hospital environment. MNA will need personal attributes, such as collaboration in working with other services in the hospital and deliver the health care suggested by the nurses. The work of a Medical Nursing Assistant is based on mutual respect towards the patients and coworkers and carried out in a friendly and gentle manner.
- Demonstrate techniques to maintain the personal hygiene needs of a patient
- Practice infection control measures
- Demonstrate the ability to perform clinical skills essential in providing basic health care services
- Promotes safety, understands usage of protective devices
- Demonstrate professional behavior, personal qualities and characteristics of a Medical Nursing Assistant
- Demonstrate right methods of bio medical waste management
- Demonstrate Basic Life Support, Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation and other actions in the event of medical and facility emergencies
- Demonstrate good communication and team worker ability in the role of Medical Nursing Assistant.
Infrastructure and Equipment
Bed Side Locker, Crash Cart Trolley, Soiled Linen Trolley, Linen Change Trolley, Bed Side Screen, Bed Side Table, Foot Step Double, Stretcher Trolley, Patient Trolley, Saline Stand, Visitor Stool, Plain Bed General on Wheel, Semi Fowler Bed Gen On Wheel, Medical Equipment, Hygiene, Pharmacy, Bodily Care, Excretion Process, Inhalation, Blood Withdrawal, Orthopaedic Aids, CPR Material, Dummy for patients, Adult Manikin, Dummy of Organs, Human Skeleton Structure etc.
One practical skills training lab, Health Care office, storage room and women’s changing room.
Faculty Members and Trainers
Mrs. Claudia RitschardProject Manager MNA Program
Ankit PrajapatJunior Trainer
B.A. GNM Nursing
Om Prakash ShrimalTrainer
MSc in Nursing
Mrs. Christine GmeinerProject Manager Health Care
Cornelia SchultzeCAS Palliative Care
Diploma in psychological Coaching