School of Entrepreneurship Skills is a new school being established by BSDU with effect from the academic session 2018-19. The Entrepreneurship Skill Sector has a very large scope for skill education in a variety of related skill areas. However, BSDU will initially start only one modular B.Voc program. The program will start with six months Skill Certificate, which will lead to Skill Diploma in one year, Advanced Diploma in two years and B.Voc in three years. Like all other programs of BSDU, B.Voc Entrepreneurship Skills will also have multiple entry and exit option.
After completion of the program, the student will:
- Trained to NSQF level 7 in the field of Entrepreneurship Skills, to assess the commercial viability of new technologies, business opportunities and existing companies.
- Able to create entrepreneurial opportunities through the invention, development and exploitation of new ideas, products and services, and/or the creation of new industries, infrastructure, and ways of doing business.
- Trained & equipped with knowledge and understanding to start own enterprise.
- Trained for multiple skill sets under the domain of Entrepreneurship Skills
- Able to become successful entrepreneurs thereby becoming providers rather than job seekers.
- Able to appear for all competitive exams in any government sector like, UPSC, Defense, Railways and other PSU’s.
Two years Advanced Diploma
- Trained to successfully develop products and services to solve challenging problems in an uncertain environment, often under considerable time constraints and with very limited resources.
- Able to identify entrepreneurial opportunities that represent untapped and underserved markets.
- Have an holistic approach when working in technology projects to present and communicate effectively.
- Trained to plan, organize, and execute a project or new venture with the goal of bringing new products and service to the market.
- Able to create and grow entrepreneurial ventures which are established through the entrepreneurial skills.
- Able to transform an initial idea into a full-fledged business opportunity and effectively communicate this opportunity through a business plan.
- To understand different methods of assessing the attractiveness of business opportunities.
- To understand what characterizes an attractive business opportunity and common pitfalls during the entrepreneurial process.
Infrastructure and Equipment
The school is being established with state of the art infrastructure to provide high quality training.